Initial Full Paper Preparation
Authors are invited to submit a full paper (4-6 pages) reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system. Shorter submissions may be automatically rejected. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the symposium.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted papers must submit the final paper version according to the deadline, register for the symposium, and attend to present their paper(s). The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages without exceptions.
*The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages without exceptions.
**Accepted Papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library and indexed by EI/Compendex
For your convenience, the Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following link:
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||October 31, 2017|
|Acceptance/Rejection/Revision Notification||December 20, 2017|
|Revised Papers Deadline||January 20, 2018|
|Final Paper Submission Deadline||January 20, 2018|
|Final Decision Notification||February 5, 2018|
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper.These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Initial Full Paper
Please login at https://edas.info/N23816 and follow the following steps:
- Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper. Then select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your paper will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. The last row says Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your paper on the next page.
Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your paper. You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the abstract file via the web or via FTP.
Problems in preparing and submitting your paper? Further information?
Contact the SAS 2018 Conference Management: