SAS provides a forum for sensor users and developers to meet and exchange information about novel sensors and emergent sensor applications. The main purpose of SAS is to collaborate and network with scientists, engineers, researchers, developers, and end-users through formal technical presentations, workshops, and informal interactions. Prospective Authors are invited to submit a FULL PAPER (4-5 pages, maximum of 6) - that will be fully peer-reviewed - consisting of a complete description of the proposed technical content and applicable research results, using the online submission system.
Application Development Workshop
* Compete in a novel application development race!
* Powered by testbed: https://sensibilitytestbed.com/projects/project
* Awards for best applications
* Contact DGurkan@uh.edu if interested
* Biological, Chemical, Optical, Magnetic Sensors
* Smart and Virtual Sensors and Standards
* MEMS and Nano-sensors
* Homeland Security
* Agriculture, Environment and Health Monitoring
* Sensor Arrays and Multi-sensor Data Fusion
* Sensor Networks (Wireless, Optical, and Ethernet)
* Non-destructive Evaluation and Remote Sensing
* Integrated System Health Management (ISHM)
* Robotics and Automation
* Commercial Development
The Application Development Workshop will be an entrepreneurial experience to see the full commercial potential of sensor applications in our society. Our special sessions stimulate in-depth discussions in niche areas. We are looking forward to applications for the workshop and the special sessions. Authors of accepted papers at SAS 2015 have the option to expand their papers and submit them to the Special Issue Section in the IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM).